Financial Breakthrough this week Amen!

I can certainly understand the challenges you are facing, friend. Be certain that the Lord cares for you. I will pray for Him to work in your circumstances, provide for you and sustain you with His strength as you lean on Him day by day. I leave you with this comforting thought from the psalmist: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for my financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
193
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
164
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH FOR FAMILY AND MINISTRIES
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom