Please pray for favor with unemployment and president of school I left. My supervisor want to say I was fired, and nothing was said to me, so I am believing he will change what he said so I can start back getting unemployment. He is being cruel. He never said my work was unsatisfactory. He had me doing Saturday school. He got upset because I asked about my pay and being fair with hours. Please pray for God's will about a job for me. Moreover, pray God's protection from harm for me and my family and healing for brother ###, cousin ###, my Dad, Aunt ###, myself, nephew ### and my mom. Lastly pray financial breakthrough for sister ### and favor in her endeavors.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, thanking You because You are Jehovah Jireh my Provider. You see every need before I even speak it. You know the stress, the waiting, and the uncertainty surrounding our pay and the government reopening. Nothing is hidden from You...
Replies
8
Views
286
🙏 LOCAL REGIONS... Father, thank You it is Your good pleasure to give us The Kingdom, Lk 12:32. We ask Your power & protection over our local areas, "But seek the welfare of the city where I have removed you, and pray to the LORD on its behalf, for in its welfare, peace and prosperity you will...
Replies
8
Views
147
Father please help our son have a good day today on his birthday. Humbly ask Lord that we don't waste any part of our life or what You have given—grant us success to the work of our hands Ps90:17, enable us to make the most of time, resources, guard words, also have opportunities to touch lives...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom