Dr. ###, my name is ###. I have been diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease. Non-alcoholic. I have a vision in which I started a business Harvest Hope Food Pantry in ###. We grow fresh vegetables to sale in Markets. I also glean to give to the needy. However, I am in prayer for a building. As well as more finances to be able to give year round. We only grow vegetables in the summer. My passion is to feed those, who are in need of food. God bless you.
Hallelujah, Praise the lord, be in faith with HIM, Glory to lord, Yeshua I pray to you see the sufferings of your child bless them with whatever they want heal them instantly please I beg Yeshua heal us, bless your son's and daughters with whatever they want show us yours father we ask this in JESUS name thank you Yeshua Amen hallelujah ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Dr. ### my name is ### ###. I have been diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease. Non-alcoholic. I have a vision in which I started a business Harvest Hope Food Pantry in ###. We grow fresh vegetables to sale in Markets. I also glean to give to the needy. However, I am in prayer for a building. As well as more finances to be able to give year round. We only grow vegetables in the summer. My passion is to feed those, who are in need of food. God bless you.
Lord, Help us. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
9
Views
60
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
200
Please pray for me I been to the Dr they can’t find nothing just saying it’s Vertigo but please pray for me whatever making me dizzy and causing these headaches sometimes please Lord heal me in Jesus name I pray Amen!!!
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,266
Messages
16,820,684
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom