Lord Jesus we plead the blood of Jesus from head to toe, over every cell to be healthy and safe and sound NOW. In the name of Jesus Lord heal this child of Yours and let their salvation in Jesus and pursuit of You Lord and Your word be their health now and forever. Amen! Sent 12:20 pm EST from the east coast of the United States ###/### ###
Amen!
 
Lord Jesus we plead the blood of Jesus from head to toe, over every cell to be healthy and safe and sound NOW. In the name of Jesus Lord heal this child of Yours and let their salvation in Jesus and pursuit of You Lord and Your word be their health now and forever. Amen! Sent 12:20 pm EST from the east coast of the United States ###/###/####
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
97
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
109
“Lord, I come to You again in prayer for my two siblings, ### and ###. Please touch their hearts now and help them realize the importance of settling what is due to us, especially the rental, so that we may also have what we need for our daily life. Lord, I surrender this situation to You. Let...
Replies
10
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom