Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

safe travels dear LORD as i head to class thank you show me love father protection to myself and sister in Jesus name amen
Replies
14
Views
57
Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against...
Replies
10
Views
82
In my struggles, I reach out to you for comfort. Hold me close in your loving arms. Ease my worries and soothe my spirit. Help me to see the light in the darkness and to find strength in your presence. Let your love be my guide and your peace my goal. In your grace, may I find the comfort I...
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,763
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom