Dear Lord it is late and I ...

Dear Lord it is late and I am tired. I trusted you and followed your guidance from what I understand today. I’m sure it did good things today, but sure was uncomfortable. With my wife’s mom not acting and saying things that reflect well on me, it’s kind of hurtful. You know the truth but the counselor, my wife, her mom, her dad, her sister are all now treating me different. She had a big issue with that when she said my parents were doing it to her. She snapped at me again tonight and played the victim, when I said, “that wasn’t nice” please continue to help me be patient with her and answer with strength and kindness. Lord help me to continue to grow to be a better man and leader to my family. Lead me where you would have me go and I enjoy
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

safe travels dear LORD as i head to class thank you show me love father protection to myself and sister in Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
45
Takesha's Prayer I have lived through one of the most tragic experiences of my life before the God of the Heavens. I have been hurting for many days over the last six years, and have witnessed before my eyes, so much sin. I said, Lord, the God of the heavens why have we sinned so heavily against...
Replies
10
Views
70
God, Thank you for sustaining me in life. Please help me as I meal prep, take care of myself , foamily and students. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,189
Messages
16,807,943
Members
650,609
Latest member
Ethiurxonfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom