I prayed for you all in the mighty name of Jesus. His word says that he is close to the broken hearted and binds up their wounds. That by His stripes we are healed. That when we cry out to Him he hears us. I believe that all will be resolved in the mighty name of Jesus. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. God bless you all. Keep believing in faith and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
110
“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
246
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom