thx for praying for healing of back. Injured initially yrs ago; exacerbated recently by carrying items that were too heavy. I need prayers for complete healing so I can walk. Pls pray that I can make it to the chiropractor this week. He's an hr away from where I live.

Thx for praying as I'm having a front small tooth removed tomorrow. Pls pray that all goes well; that dentist will have no trouble removing the tooth; that God will help me to know if I should get a dental implant or a "flipper". Thx.

God bless to all who are praying!!
I prayed for the healing of your health problems. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
92
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
142
Life in back pain gone greatly im not a push over anymore ..I figure out what my favorite song of Mana is Iam done crying but I should have my memory to hear my Corazon song raining in my heart ❤️ it’s my favorite song of THERES it’s missing get back Jelly hatersszz and the monitoring spirits be...
Replies
9
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom