GOD it's 4:54am and I'm up worried about the bills, not having food, and enough money for rent.
GOD the Bible says:
1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Here I am GOD casting all my worries upon you.
In Jesus Christ Almighty Name
AMEN 🙏
###, I have your read your prayer and I stand in agreement. Our God will provide, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### and my dad ### are going to the safety deposit box today, were supposed go there sooner, but I hope when they use the bank card that they only use the chequing account as it hasn’t been used in a while and hope they leave the savings account alone. If they put too much into savings...
Replies
9
Views
169
I pray that i could get a client this week. Art is not working out for me well... I'm really worried about something and it's making me anxious. Pls pray for me everyone, I worry too much...
Replies
12
Views
190
Lord Jesus a few days ago I posted a prayer about someone I like and have liked for a long time now. Today lord I have found out that has been in the hospital with kidney stones. Lord I know worry is wrong and it is a sin to worry forgive me Lord. But I still do because this someone I care...
Replies
16
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom