Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request regarding financial concerns.

Rachallia

Servant
Why I haven't received any money since last year, help me out with my relationship life, love life, deliver me from any curse, open doors for me, let things begin to work fine with me and ### I want us happy again together as one family. Money, love, happiness, favour, support, good health. Lord, I come today seeking a financial breakthrough and your supernatural blessing. I know God that you are moving things and working all things together for my good (Romans 8:28). God, create an opening of your abundant supernatural supply. Break the curse of poverty and lack.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier I had posted about a praise Report that the new one temporary judge had allowed the property owners attorneys a continuance for January for attorneys fees and costs, what I didn't know, is that they can still collect back rent or attempt to do so, which would make no sense since I...
Replies
11
Views
105
Dear God, Why can't I sell ### for at least $### before the bank takes it, or why am I stuck with massive debts I cannot afford? God, Have mercy on me!
Replies
10
Views
267
Jesus please let my ### do what he is supposed to at school and the problem with his assignments get resolved. Please also let him do what he is supposed to and please let him study tonight. Please also let my ### give me the money for bills and be ok at his job. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom