Where I live there are ### apartments, ...

Lulu woman of God

Faithful Servant
Where I live there are 700 apartments, with the pandemic everything was very lonely and now there is a group, a mafia that wants to do business with garbage, especially with pets, they are even bringing garbage from the condominiums next door. and they already handle triple the garbage and have brought thinkers who separate it. and nobody notices. that carries many dangers of pests and crime by the people who bring it. May God save us from this. my name is ### and I live in ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN A MIRACLE COMES THRU FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY THATS WANTS TO MOVE OUT OF USA 🇺🇸 WITH ME BY BEACH SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN PUT MY TOES IN THE SAND GREATLY I DESERVE TO B HAPPY GREATLY BE MYSELF HAVE FUN SEE MY FAMILY BREATHING MY PETS HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF...
Replies
6
Views
139
Father you know all the details of this prayer. I pray to find solitude, peace, protection, wisdom Thank you. In Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
184
I HAD CALLED OUR SUPERINTENDENT YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE A CREW HERE TO HELP SHOVEL SNOW AND CLEAR THE AREA BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET I AM VERY FRIGHTENED AND ALSO VERY CONCERNED TOO I ASKED HIM TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT WHOEVER CAN HELP ME SHOVEL THE SNOW AND...
Replies
17
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom