When 2 Or More Agee The Lord Is There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Thank you for praying for my class today. We could have failed our exam and been put out of school. But you touched and agreed for our success. I want you all to know that 40 minutes ago my whole class passed the exam.
 
Praise God for answered prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord I thank you, that you have proved once again that you are a God that answers prayer. I thank you for what you have done for your children. And I give you all the glory all the honor and all the praise. I pray father, that now you will use them in the medical field to bring both spiritual and physical healing. I pray Lord that you will continue to bless them, and do great and mighty things in their lives. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I first thank you for all you do, all you've done, and all your working on. I call upon the name of the Lord and I acknowledge your name for you are my helper, my protector, my provider, my father and my friend.I pray that my kids get the clothes, shoes, bookbags and all the things they...
Replies
13
Views
188
PRAYER WARRIORS, WHEN 2 OR MORE ARE GATHERED MY LORD OF LORDS IS IN THE MIDST: Help me prayer for this petition for my Lord to lower these issues in my blood. C-Peptide, Creatinine in my Urine, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Non-HDL Cholesterol and CBC W-DIFF: MCH AND MPV. I don't have energy, I...
Replies
13
Views
419
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:33 – "But if not, then - listen to me; be silent, and I will teach you wisdom." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:33, Elihu concludes his appeal to Job by urging him to remain silent and listen if he doesn't have anything...
Replies
7
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom