AGAPE55

Beloved of All
God I know that you see and know all things. I ask that you remove the stress, anxiety, anger, fear, confusion, rebellion, dishonesty, temptation and all else happening within my son ### mind, body and heart right now. Renew his soul and spirit. We have always gotten along but yesterday there was sudden chaos and he left my home. I ask you God to heal ### from whatever is affecting his spirit. Restore the peace between us. I rebuke Satan from our lives. My son is a child of God and I know you God will protect him from whatever is trying to take hold of his life. God I ask that you put your shield around ### and open his eyes so that he can see the trickery going on around him and rebuke it. I pray that you lift ### from the fiery dark that is trying to interfere and take hold. Remove all worldly distractions and remove people from his life that are a hindrance and do not belong. I pray this petition in Jesus name and claim it in the mighty name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!
 
God I know that you see and know all things. I ask that you remove the stress, anxiety, anger, fear, confusion, rebellion, dishonesty, temptation and all else happening within my son ### mind, body and heart right now. Renew his soul and spirit. We have always gotten along but yesterday there was sudden chaos and he left my home. I ask you God to heal ### from whatever is affecting his spirit. Restore the peace between us. I rebuke Satan from our lives. My son is a child of God and I know you God will protect him from whatever is trying to take hold of his life. God I ask that you put your shield around ### and open his eyes so that he can see the trickery going on around him and rebuke it. I pray that you lift ### from the firey dark that is trying to interfere and take hold. Remove all worldly distractions and remove people from his life that are a hindrance and do not belong. I pray this petition in Jesus name and claim it in the mighty name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
92
Pray for my son ### dnt know why not sleeping crying not well pls urgently peay for all negative energies go away from us in jesus name.pray for his healing so that he can sleep peacefully .pls uegentky pray for sudden healing.i am tensed i feel so low pray i belive in miracle
Replies
11
Views
47
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom