URGENT LORD JESUS CHRIST PLEASE DONT LET ...

Tell The Lord Thank You! Every morning and throughout the day make it a habit to take a minute to simply say, Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You...

G
od Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God th
ank You for loving me. You are the lover of my soul. Your love for me is unfailing, constant, unending, and everlasting. God, You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, my great physician, and provider. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!
Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
133
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
172
Dear God please forgive me but I don't know to live with my wife anymore. I am so tired of having to work every day to support my self and my wife and our son who is ### year's old. He should be able to support himself and my wife should be able to support herself. I don't want to have to work...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom