Transform our lives and character of JESUS CHRIST

As Christians if we wanted to transform our lives and character of JESUS CHRIST and reflect His character in our deeds and action by denies self and live for JESUS CHRIST. And our focus is to be prepare ourselves and others for the eternal life and home called HEAVEN. This bible promises to be in our homes and meditate and apply in our lives.

Proverbs 30:1-10
“Two things I ask of you, Lord;
do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God."
 
As Christians if we wanted to transform our lives and character of JESUS CHRIST and reflect His character in our deeds and action by denies self and live for JESUS CHRIST. And our focus is to be prepare ourselves and others for the eternal life and home called HEAVEN. This bible promises to be in our homes and meditate and apply in our lives.
Proverbs 30:1-10
“Two things I ask of you, Lord;
do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God."
AMEN 🙏🏼
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 21:15 – “And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But as the angel was doing so, the Lord saw it and relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was destroying the people, ‘Enough! Withdraw your hand.’ The...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,027
Messages
16,806,352
Members
650,478
Latest member
Sleamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom