O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

—Psalm 136:1 and 26 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Our thankgiving arises from the nature of God and his glory and goodness. The steadfast reason we give thanks is because God is good and his love is inexhaustible, beyond decay, and never ending.

My Prayer...​


O great Lover of my soul, thank you for sending Jesus as the demonstration of your love. I love you Father. I love you for who you are and what you have done. I love you for what you have promised. I love you for the blessings you shower upon me. I love you for giving me hope. I love you because you first loved me. I love you because you are worthy of all love. But I confess that my love is not as strong as yours, so please, fill me with your love by the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus, your Son and my Savior, I lift my heart to you. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 
My heart is full of praise and thanksgiving to our heavenly Father who has bestowed us with all kinds of blessings and help. You are holy o Lord our God worthy of all praise now and forever more. Amen
 
Today I watched Iran and the USA play soccer and when I looked into all the players' eyes, thankfully I honestly saw more light in the USA players' eyes, but I could not help but pray that they all may know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Please pray with me this may come true in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. —Psalm 119:160 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The requirements of morality and holiness are not temporary or fleeting because they reflect the nature of our Holy God, who is eternal. They...
Replies
0
Views
119
  • Article Article
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. —Psalm 119:64 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Sometimes we get so caught up in the loving wonders of God's creation and the marvelous blessings of "the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1, 111:7) that we forget to ask him to teach...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. —Psalm 138:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God has a purpose and plan for each of our lives, something unique he purposed for each of us as he created each of...
Replies
0
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom