The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.

—Psalm 10:2 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

God absolutely hates violence, intimidation, or any means used for the powerful to control, manipulate, or hound those who are weaker. He loathes wickedness that is based upon the strong and the mighty preying on the weak and powerless. We should, by our actions and resources, demonstrate both to the weak and the powerless that there is a God of love.

My Prayer...

Give me a heart, O God, that disdains the abuse of power and the misuse of wealth. Thank you, dear God, for sending Jesus to save me when I was powerless to bring about my own salvation (Romans 5:5-11). Please give me a heart like Jesus when I see others being taken advantage of. In the name of my Savior, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
WRQ2uN-ZRTQ


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. —Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a world of startling beauty and a universe of dazzling diversity, our hearts are to be drawn back to the One who...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. —Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Understanding the LORD's love, presence, and nearness should lead us to serve him...
Replies
0
Views
77
  • Article Article
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. —Psalm 138:2 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... For Christians, God's temple is one of two related things: either the Christian's physical...
Replies
0
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,992
Members
647,986
Latest member
Wrtoumor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom