Today's Verse - Matthew 6:20 (KJV)

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

—Matthew 6:20 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


Where's your treasure? What are you doing to invest in true, incorruptible, long-term security? Why not make sure your most important investments are guaranteed a great return! Store up your treasure with God!

My Prayer...​


Abba Father, I know the only trustworthy security I can ever have is in you. Please give me wisdom as I seek to use my time, talents, and treasure to honor you, bring others to you, and invest my treasures with you. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: —Matthew 6:19-20 (KJV)...
Replies
1
Views
426
  • Article Article
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. —Matthew 24:35 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What do we have that will last forever? Not much - our love for God and his children, the praise we offer him in worship, and the Word he has spoken to us through the Holy...
Replies
0
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,980
Messages
16,794,184
Members
649,557
Latest member
Bhaysareerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom