And be renewed in the spirit of your mind...

—Ephesians 4:23 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​


We cannot renew ourselves on our own. We can guard ourselves against corrupting influences. We can offer ourselves to God and come to discern his will more fully (Romans 12:1-2). Ultimately, however, God himself must do the renewing, not just when we are saved, but daily. Only God's grace can sustain, empower, and renew us. Let's offer ourselves to him. Then, let's confidently ask for his grace to empower, perfect, and renew us!


VerseoftheDay.com video message from Phil Ware:




My Prayer...​


Father, I come to you asking for your grace to make me new in the way I look at things, especially how I view people. Please cleanse my heart and make me new in my mind and my spirit. I want to live each day of this coming year sharing your love, empowered by your Spirit, and aware of your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.
HDfSgEh3eNI


Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. —Ephesians 4:29 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The goal in Christian communication is not just clarity. The goal is not just to be...
Replies
0
Views
72
  • Article Article
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. —Ephesians 4:32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Be kind and compassionate? These two qualities seem to be in short supply these days as we look at social media, politics...
Replies
0
Views
175
  • Article Article
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: —Ephesians 5:8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our before and after: we were lost, now found; we were darkness, now light. This should be our journey of grace. "I once was lost, but now I'm found...
Replies
0
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom