Thy Will be done in my marriage

plibombo

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

You are the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings, the Creator of the Universe and the Architect of the oldest human institution, marriage.

I approach You in humility to ask that You may show us where we have neglected Your commandments and derailed Your plan concerning our marriage.

I had an expectation when I entered it to honor You and to reflect Your image of love and unity to encourage the world that this institution hasn't failed, it is still Your Big Idea but we humans are to blame for not following or understanding Your principles in the first place.

When I look back and realize how far we have gone since we were on our knees asking for a marriage partner, it is clear that You are an unfailing God. What You blessed is blessed, but I'd go far to say that our positioning has become a profanity towards You, oh Lord.

Before You turn Your judgment on us, I want to come before You and ask for Your mercy with a broken and repentant heart.

You say clearly in Your Word in Rom 14:10-13 that You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. 11 It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’” So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. 3 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

Lord, show us Your ways, show us that without You there is nothing we can do to mend our imperfections so we'll proceed on erring over and over again...let not be our end.

I trust Lord that my confession will move Your mighty Hand and peace will prevail again in Jesus' name.

Amen and amen!
 
Amen I pray that the Holy Spirit our counselor and comforter {John 14.16) guides you and comforts you and gives you complete peace of mind in your present situation

.(Jesus said) And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever the Spirit of truth.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
234
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
202
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom