Thursday is next court date

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrayzOn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrayzOn

Guest
Please pray for the prep work that is being done and for the court to have God's clarity, knowledge, wisdom, and justice regarding the custody and child care needs of ###'s children and other false claims made against him. The court has met 2 times and he has still not had any opportunity to even SPEAK. I am desperate for God's will to be done and for there to be healing for the ### and ### year old children who are suffering terribly.
 
Dear Lord I come to you and ask for an intervention for this family. It is always difficult when children are involved. God I pray that the Judge will know the truth. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello happy Easter hope all is well in the name of Jesus. Prayer for next court date -Today is April 21 and we had a court date and my lawyer attend for us and my lawyer has informed us that the next court date is 7/2/2025 at 11am so we should get ready to settle things honestly I’m very...
Replies
5
Views
346
I am asking for prayers for my son who has court regarding his custody of his 2 children. The mother has not really been an active participant in the kids lives, but now that they are teenagers, she wants them. She specifically said she doesn't want to pay child support, so she wants custody...
Replies
13
Views
179
We went to court today and they postponed it for another month. The CPS letter never submitted the menu for the court so we couldn't go in. It was very disappointing but I am truly trying to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus in this. It just hurt knowing we have to wait another month and it sets us...
Replies
9
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,424
Messages
16,799,707
Members
649,937
Latest member
Phnoraermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom