Thanksgiving

Arrbarm

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God ..thank you all that stood with me in prayer ...have gotten shelter thank God but still nothing for the baby please keep praying for me
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, thanking You for Your faithfulness and provision in ###'s life. We praise You for providing shelter for ### and we thank all those who have been standing with ### in prayer. Lord, we ask that You would continue to provide for ### and the baby. Please provide for all of their needs, Lord, and give them peace and comfort in this difficult time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Praise God! I prayed for your baby and all requests, for continued faithfulness and God's blessings.
In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
150
Prayers and thanksgiving for protection discernment and that no weapon formed against my son and me shall prosper.
Replies
10
Views
336
Heavenly Father I'm failed 🥲.in my exam I'm not qualified jesus.but i know you have better plan for me that's why it's doesn't happen what I had planned.jesus I know you still loves me even I sinner you don't let me to pull me down.i too tired now I don't know what's going on, I just want to...
Replies
14
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom