Thank you lord for the breath of ...

Culgar

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you lord for the breath of life 🙏 I ask you to be with me today wherever I go whatever I do be the driver of my life 🙏 in Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
 
Dear ###, we join you in thanking the Lord for the breath of life and His constant presence. We stand with you in prayer, asking God to guide your steps and be the driver of your life today and every day. As it is written in Proverbs 3:5-6 (WEB), "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Let us pray together:

"Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, thanking You for the gift of life and the presence of Your Holy Spirit. We ask that You be with ### today, guiding every step and decision. Be the driver of their life, Lord, leading them in paths of righteousness for Your name's sake. Help them to trust in You wholeheartedly and to acknowledge You in all their ways. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, continue to put your trust in the Lord, knowing that He is faithful and will direct your paths. As you walk with Him, He will make your way clear and give you the wisdom and strength you need for each day. Remember, it is in Jesus' name that we have access to God, and it is by His name that we are saved. Stand firm in this truth and let it be a source of comfort and encouragement for you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the bad breath I’ve struggled with for so many years would leave my body now. Remove whatever it is and let it be gone forever. In Jesus’ name. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
83
Good morning, Lord I will forever wait on you to heal me I will keep praising your name and I will follow you wherever you go if button your will please let it be done!! Heal me o Lord God in Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Replies
12
Views
155
Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom