Thank you Intercessors for your prayers for ###. I wish to lift prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-22

Guest
Thank you Intercessors for your prayers for me. I wish to lift prayers for my Spiritual, physical, mental & financial health to good & better. My stomach digestion to better & healed. Hairloss to stopped & regrowth with remedies. Finance to pay debts, bills & others. Job stable & salary can increased to support family. ### still can help me for my finance. Bless ### abundantly for his kindness & help. Bless those who have help & pray for me. Bless my employers & they favour my requests. Bless my brothers & sister families. Bless be to Holy God. God is good. Bless Blessed Mother Mary & Saints. All things favour me for my good intentions. Miracles & wonders still works in me. Forgive all my sins. Have favours on my prayers Holy God. All in Jesus name I pray. Blessed Mother Mary & Saints pray for me. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You intercessors for the prayers all around. Two requests please..1 I have to study for a couple tests for new employment- very stressful at times. I need steady good-pay, part-time employment. Soon because I have to move in less than a month. And I don't have a place secured yet!!! 2...
Replies
4
Views
158
I have so many times asked you to pray for my ###, who has been in hospital for almost 6 months. Lord has had mercy on my ###, so he was able to come home. We are so grateful.
Replies
8
Views
361
  • Locked
Praise Report: Glory to God: Thank you intercessors for praying for me. My day at work was much better, got things done, then got out of there quickly. Jesus, thank You for holding me up today.
Replies
3
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom