********Thank You Father for being loving , ...

ellie12

Beloved of All
********Thank You Father for being loving, generous, merciful and faithful to all brothers and sisters on this site ******** God, please protect, bless and provide for Your children on this site and answer graciously their prayer requests today, heal the sick ones, give money to the poor, find a friend for the lonely ones, and save the unsaved ones IJNA!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Praying in agreement with you and your beautiful prayer request in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 
O Lord you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
273
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
265
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom