Thosqueilok

Humble Prayer Partner
Wow, I feel like I’m on here asking for prayer constantly. My marriage has been on the rocks for over a month, my husband is so depressed he is just full of anger and hate. I don’t even think he has the ability to love or even like anyone or anything at this time. I’ve begged him to get help offered to make appointments for him he refuses. He is a Christian man but he has been getting angry when I mention Bible study or going to church or a church group. Something evil is got a hold of him and just totally changed him it’s like it happened overnight. I know my husband and this is not him I’m asking for prayer for God to heal him mentally, evict whatever evilness has took it up residence in him, and protect him in! Jesus name amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been under spiritual attack for many years due to my own disobedience and the enemy is now trying to hold on and keep me backward even though Christ is delivering me from the disobedience that allowed these attacks in the first place. I'm so, SO tired. And in general, my life has so many...
Replies
11
Views
194
I got a new job, an answer to prayer, for deliverance from debt and to have an abundance to bless many, by Gods grace. However, there is extreme warfare taking place, & deals r blow up, effecting confidence & income. I need warriors praying, that nothing will stand in the way of extreme success...
Replies
11
Views
70
We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom