So I Could Be Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father we all have sinned, and fallen short of your glory. There's only been one perfect person, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Lord, you said in your word, that no man can come, unless he is drawn of the Father. I pray Lord that you would draw this soul and bring them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would bless them with your Holy Spirit. I pray as they seek you Lord and your word, they would grow in grace every day. I pray that you would bless them with the fruit of the Spirit. I pray that you would order their steps and establish their thoughts. May your divine will be done, in their life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray to God so I could get my love ### back
Replies
6
Views
242
IAM REDEEMED AS FAR AS I COULD GO…I GOT IN THE ALPHABET LETTERS UP TO SAYING ### GOT A PART TIME JOB..I GOT 2 CATS I GOT A SECOND CAREER ON THE GO..SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS MADE IT TO HARD EVERYDAY ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING SO I DEFINITELY WILL BE QUITTING HOWEVER IT IS OK..IT WILL GIVE THE...
Replies
9
Views
135
I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,894
Messages
16,793,181
Members
649,462
Latest member
Prkoeway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom