Satan is trying to destroy every aspect of my life. My finances, my###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-903

Guest
Satan is trying to destroy every aspect of my life. My finances, my family, my job, my relationships, the desire of my heart to have a loving, caring husband who really knows how to get hold of The Lord. My car is old and some things don't work on it. The Lord gave me a house a few yrs. back and now Satan is trying to steal it. Satan is even trying to steal my health, mentally and physically. He is attacking me spiritually and saying that I am him. He's attacking my family. He's doing a lot of this in very subtle ways. I have a friend also that he is trying to destroy. Please help us. I want my finances to be where I can bless others. I want my house to be saved and sold. I want me and my family to be fully protected from any of Satan's devices. God said that he has given us not the spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind. He wants only good for us and not anything bad. No weapon formed against us will prosper, not even witchcraft, or any of Satan's other devices. We need many miracles to happen, please. Also Satan is trying to destroy my witness as a Christian and my character.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I give every aspect of my life to the Lord Jesus, that I pour out my heart to him at all times, that I ask Him to save me regarding everything that afflicts me all the days of my life. Finding a wife (or waiting for my wife that I’ve already asked for), marriage, raising a family of my...
Replies
10
Views
376
I pray that God removes every barrier and evil in my life and gives me peace and stability in all aspects of my life, spiritually, physically, mentally and financially. I also pray that God removes my latest stressor soon and in my favor and without going to court. I also pray that God watch...
Replies
9
Views
338
I pray that God removes every barrier and evil in my life and gives me peace and stability in all aspects of my life, spiritually, physically, mentally and financially. I also pray that God removes my latest stressor soon and in my favor and without going to court. I also pray that God watch...
Replies
6
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,677
Messages
16,779,677
Members
648,204
Latest member
Bliywood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom