Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Salvation of my family: ###, ###, ###.
To become new born christians, filled with the Holy Spirit and its power, speaking in tongues etc...
To bow down to Jesus and to admit that Jesus Christ is the only and supreme God!
To confess with their tongues that Jesus Christ is Lord, amen!!!
 
Amen ###. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God guide and bless your family, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1659051224717.png
    1659051224717.png
    47 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My Aunt ### has had a narrow escape from death, but she has not yet come to faith and is still living for the world. Could you please pray for her that God grants her new life in Jesus Christ? For with Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). Thank you! God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
116
Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
180
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom