rqu.st/###

Basiloria

Faithful Servant
I'm unable to access external links or specific content from them. If you provide the text you need redacted, I can assist with that. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your divine intervention on behalf of ###. We ask that You would grant her the strength and courage to face the challenges she is facing in her life. We pray that You would give her the wisdom and discernment to make wise decisions and the peace and comfort to know that You are with her every step of the way. We ask that You would provide for her needs, both physical and spiritual, and that You would give her the strength to persevere through this difficult time. We ask all these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cannot go back to that church since they refused three times to help me. They have five campuses throughout the Denver Metro area, and others in several states and in other countries. They may not share each church's benevolence funds, but surely one of them could help through their main...
Replies
10
Views
94
To get things done through jesus
Replies
13
Views
171
I'm requesting prayer for myself and my family from all evil spirits I rebuke them in the name of Jesus I would like prayer for me and my family Amen
Replies
7
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,836
Messages
16,781,338
Members
648,400
Latest member
Yeonmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom