I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Dear Heaven father God i pray to rebuke reject resist bindout cease and desist every dream that involves people that involves people i dont want around me and my relations or in our live please set distance boundries between wrong evil meddling people from coming comimg around and yes it...
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule I trust you Lord that you're going to provide the hrs for the week make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace let...