Precious Lord Jesus, fill our ### with nonbelievers, sinners ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus, fill our church with nonbelievers, sinners and those who are hurting so bad so you can save their souls and heal their wounds. Some are losing their homes, while others are going through a divorce. Many lost a loved one and cannot and are not able to forget them. Heal them please we pray and fill us with joy in your holy presence. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, I seek your ear and pray on behalf of this servant. Lord, your word says to ask and we will receive so that our joy will be complete. (John 16:24). Lord, we call forth your promise and ask that you bless your servant this day as they pray. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
♡♡♡ Let’s Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for Loving and Saving Me. Thank You for this prayer site. God in Jesus' name answer my prayer request and every prayer request posted on this site (today and for always) according to Your perfect will and timing. Let Your Perfect Will Be Done in Each of Our Lives. Bless, protect, encourage, deliver, and heal every Prayer Warrior, Faithful Member of this site (including myself), and every member of my family. Bless us all to come to Know You in truth and Love You with all our heart, mind, body, and soul. Bless each of us to be readers, hearers, and doers of Your Word. Amen. So Be It. ♡♡♡
 
As a three strand cord, I stand with our Lord, the Holy Spirit and pray with you. Blessed indeed.

According to your will LORD, our faith made complete, Amen

Praising you with a grateful heart for the Mighty things of your hand, be Glorified in all things, Praise be to our God, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
551
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
543
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
9
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,054
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom