Praying for success!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rlm-1966
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rlm-1966

Guest
Family, I am starting a job part-time, so I can be a blessing to my family, others, and pay 10% to the most high!!! I am asking you all to pray for

success in me working part-time and full-time. I am helping people, so

that is a career and I always wanted to help anybody. I am asking that I

get family, friends, others to work with me part-time. Please pray for me

to succeed in my part-time job. Amen, in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father, may Your loving hands be upon ### and Your favor rest gently upon them. Thank You for this opportunity to not only earn a paycheck, but help others as well. Thank You for this things this money can provide, and use ###'s tithe to Your glory. Help them to be good stewards of this money and seek You in all decisions. I praise You for Your faithful provision and blessing in ###'s life. In Jesus' name, continue to be their guide. Amen.
 
Father God I stand in agreement with this prayer today, in Jesus name let Your will be done, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm thanking God in advance for me successfully understanding, grasping and successfully passing all of my training courses and tests with my new job; in addition, I want to do an excellent job in my new job. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
6
Views
351
Thank You for this day! Please forgive me for my sins and I forgive all who sinned against me in Jesus Name. Please let me have success in this meeting interview in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
7
Views
269
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,537
Messages
16,777,847
Members
648,093
Latest member
Koistourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom