Praying For Deliverance From Oppression/###

  • Thread starter Thread starter victoriana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

victoriana

Guest
About 1 1/2 years ago I ended a very unhealthy relationship. Since then my ex-boyfriend out of vengeance has refused to let go. I didn't know he was involved in the occult. He regularly sends black magic to taunt and confuse me. He hacked into my e-mail accounts and stole my personal contacts. He has sent viruses to my computer and caused my smartphone to crash. He regularly spies on my internet activity, has downloaded spyware on my cell phone and is now harassing other friends. I am desperate for deliverance and am so thankful for your prayers!
 
lord grant you daughter peace, and a good relation with her partner, lord shower peace love and understanding between them, let love be between them and lot all the evil spirit vanish replaced with your holy spirit in jesus name amen amen amen amen.
 
May the holy blood of our lord Jesus Christ make you clean from all the devils and safe you. and guide that ### he would have left these kinds of things. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I fell for the same trap. Spiritual I was attracted to was not Jesus. Put a PFA on him like I did. Evil people might kill you! Go down to the courthouse and get a PFA. He won't stop; that's fatal attraction. And he's evil. There's no conscience with him! Change your phone number for the hacking. Then he will follow you! Go to the cops, or give me his number, and I'll stop him! And that's from a man that stuck up for all my sisters. He's a boy! But evil! Take it serious! Oran's tell your Dad, people that get into the occult or insecure and when they fix on someone they become psycho. And rather die than you leaving!

Sorry for the misspelling on my iPhone. I deal with people I know who miss with occult people. You need action more than just prayer with these insecure freaks. They see Christians as weak and prey! I know, trust me.
 
They rather die and take you with them. Duuu..actions show he wants to hurt you. Don't wait, he's on the road to destroy you. It's a matter of time. He takes it to another level! God holds us back from doing things. But evil or satanist or witches or white. Nothing holds them back! They don't have a god! But Satan and that's kill and destruction. I study satanist and met many and they hate us, but that's what the cops are for. It's free to go to courthouse and get a PFA! Or take a chance he kills you and it's over, can't come back! That type of freak will kill you and himself. Everything you said he's doing is against the law!!! What are you waiting for!!! Don't think for him or what you think he will do! Action speaks louder than words, let alone he's also in the occult! He's a puppet and insecure kill! Go tomorrow and get a PFA! It's free.
 
I met many with the's of so-called spiritual people who were hidden with the's. I went to the court! I may be in karate and prayer warrior, but they usually have groups! They don't fight! They play sneaky games. But... they want to die... and be very happy taking a Christian with them to their false hell! Girl, get down to the courthouse! He is doing phone threats. That's a law! And hacking is a federal offense! Tells me that punk wants to die with you! All satanists are insecure; that's why they go to Satan. They hate being weak and try to get powers. But oh, if someone leaves them, they want to kill!
 
God will see u thru keep faith amen
 
Lord block any evil intentions and bring this man out of the occult. Bring him to Your salvation. I ask You put a mighty wall of protection around ### and show Yourself strong on her behalf. In the name of Jesus. AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I humbly request your prayers for my brother, ###. Although he has received baptism, he has not yet experienced salvation and is currently struggling between life and death under the oppression of the enemy. Please pray that ###'s soul may be...
Replies
11
Views
223
Please pray for my neighbor ### ### as ### came here today without any reason we got anger fear. He has been transferred but still not leaving premises. Pl pray for peace in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
150
Pray for my ### who is oppressed by the enemy Problems of addiction, anger, Paranoia, hatred, readiness to curse and argue and blame. Pray that he will be delivered by Jesus, Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,957
Members
648,101
Latest member
Eldeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom