Praying for a new home..

iamWhole1

Beloved
I pray that God will provide the financial means to pay off student loan debt and other debt so that we can purchase a new home that blesses our family!!..  Been apartment living for over 10 years and it's time for a home for my kids! I'm trusting God!! Thank you for your prayers!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen..
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Amen. (Jeremiah 29. 11-13) (NIV)
 
1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. Philippians 4:6-8 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to live in greatly where im not being attacked by Satan shite Crew. I greatly become Rich definitely Richer then my stepfather ### IM DONE BEING STOLEN FROM SPECIFICALLY MY SOUL PERSONALITY ME COMMUNICATING AS MYSELF NOT BEING STUCK AT HOME NOT ABLE TO BE HAPPY THIS CRAP...
Replies
10
Views
132
Life in I get a new home to Stay in with my 2 cats greatly thats a good thing I get a job thats a good thing that I’m a secret I can move forward live in peace & harmony preferably by the beach greatly..Life in I get to move out of California it’s to hard on me here everyday it’s not in Gods...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please help me and my family receive a new home. We were forced out of our residence because the landlord wanted to turn the house into his office. He gave us ### days to get out. Now we live in a rat infested house. Please pray for us. Thank you
Replies
14
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom