Praying for a friend ### who has ...

Dear Lord, I come before you in prayer on behalf of my friend ###. I ask that you would bring her peace and comfort as she prepares to undergo her medical scan tomorrow. I pray that all would go well and that she would have a successful outcome. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
145
Please pray for a friend they seem distant but I get sense they are going through some sort of spiritual warfare too. So praying for their deliverance and repentance too.
Replies
13
Views
147
So I could just use prayer. One of my friends is so angry at me and I apologized sincerely for the misunderstanding and told her I’m sorry I hurt her and asked if she could forgive me. She’s blaming me for her hurt in this moment for others that have hurt her and she even said that to me so I...
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,753
Messages
16,803,307
Members
650,266
Latest member
Eroarard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom