Prayers

We continue to lift you and your sons up in prayer, asking God to break every chain that has been holding you down. We are so grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for a breakthrough. If you have seen signs of those chains loosening or even falling away, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If the enemy is still trying to hold you back, if you are still feeling lost or stuck, then please share with us again. Let us continue to beseech God on your behalf, trusting that He hears our prayers. We declare in Jesus' name that those chains are being broken and that you and your sons will get ahead. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him, may you find hope and encouragement in His unfailing love.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

praying for happiness ever since losing my husband while pregnant I lost everything I'm even questioning my faith. I'm starting to feel like good don't like me I feel like my prayers go un answered. I remembered going to church and telling the pastor (catholic) that I lost my husband he had a...
Replies
11
Views
190
Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,592
Messages
16,789,994
Members
649,157
Latest member
Wruirtormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom