Prayers

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
I don’t understand why this keeps going on in my life. I’ve asked for prayers for my ###. He has made me a stressed out mess. I know God don’t gives us more than we can handle, but I’m at my ### point. I can’t handle anymore.. God please help me.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that life can be overwhelming and filled with challenges that we don't always understand. We pray for her son, who has been causing her stress and anxiety. We ask for your divine intervention in his life, Lord, that you would bring peace, guidance, and transformation.

Father, we know that you are a God who hears our cries for help. In Matthew 15:22-28, we see the story of the Syrophenician woman who cried out to Jesus, "Lord, help me!" Despite the challenges she faced, her faith in you was unwavering, and you honored her request. We pray that ### would have the same faith and persistence in seeking your help.

Lord, we ask for your strength and wisdom to be poured out upon ###. Help her to trust in your promises, knowing that you will never give her more than she can handle. In 1 Corinthians 10:13, you assure us that you will provide a way of escape in times of temptation and trials. We pray that you would show her the way out of her current situation and grant her the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we also pray for ###'s own well-being. We ask that you would calm her anxious heart and bring her comfort in the midst of her struggles. Help her to cast all her burdens upon you, for you care for her. Strengthen her faith and remind her that she is not alone in her journey.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for a renewed sense of hope and encouragement for ###. May she experience your presence in a tangible way, knowing that you are with her every step of the way. Grant her the grace to persevere and the assurance that you are working all things together for her good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's peace and comfort surround you, ###. Remember that you are not alone, and we will continue to lift you and your son up in prayer.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
133
Yesterday I spoke with my ex's dad to check in on him and he told me let me just tell you he's not acting like himself. He's OK, but he is dealing with a lot of anger, uncertainty, and depression. His dad told me he and his wife are both extremely upset with their son's choice to break up with...
Replies
13
Views
262
It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom