Prayers For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

gradysgramma

Humble Prayer Partner
Molly will be turning ### soon. She is a precious Christian girl who desperately loves Jesus. In February she broke off a relationship with a ### year old who professed to be a Christian but who wanted sex from her. She did not give in, but he did push her purity boundary to the point where she feels guilty and defiled. He said he wanted to marry her. As her mom I researched and found out that he has a narcissistic personality disorder. This is a person who basically has behavior which revolves around him only. Molly did not have sex with him thankfully. He lied to her about his previous sexual relations saying he had sex one time in high school and then realized he wanted to wait until he was married. The truth is at age ### he began taking the virginity away from girls. He never once told my daughter that he had been involved sexually with two different girls for over two years. He wanted to make Molly his third victim. She still deeply cares for him and misses him. Molly was emotionally and physically abused. She is actually struggling from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Stockholm syndrome. Please ask God to bless her with a complete healing and a truly Christian man when the time is right. Help her to wait on HIM. Thank you so much!
 
Call upon Jesus as in acknowledging Him as the Ruler of God's Creation (Revelation 3:14) and your Faith will make you well.
 
My Lord please protect ### from sexual abuse...give her strength, peace of mind and make her realize that there is other good guy out there that is worth for her...may ### find a true love in her life..in Jesus name..amen..
 
Heavenly Father, We praise You that You are with ###, that she has the strength to so no, That You Father have kept Your Holy Spirit with her. Bring peace Father. Amen.
 
Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 
Father God how I admire ###. What a sweet pure girl. I know you will honor her decision to stay pure. Heal ### heart and soul. Give her peace. Let her know that there is a man out there that will treat her like the sweet precious jewel she is. I rebuke this old boyfriend from her path. Help her realize he just wants her to stumble so he can move on to the next victim. (Like satan does) Be with ### and heal her of all the hurt, in Jesus name I claim this prayer. Amen

PS.. ###.. God loves you. Keep your chin up Honey...God has great things in store for you and this evil man wants to mess that up. My heart goes out to you. Please be strong. I have a precious daughter who went through this and God sent her the right man. May the Lord send SONshine into your soul and warm you from this cold relationship. Heart hug and smiles to you.
 
Praying for ### to become a more understanding person and except the fact that when the time is right she will find a good person and God will provide him. Praying for her to discriminate among the differences in people and too realize no person is perfect. There are other sides to marriage but, sex plays a role in God's plan for marriage. Praying and contemplating! Amen.
 
God fix the situation and help keep ### Pure until marriage :). Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
146
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
166
She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,842
Messages
16,781,417
Members
648,408
Latest member
Floalxiorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom