Brennwen

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for the prayer because I’m being witchcrafted and perturbed by neighbors, the employees of the apartments where I live and people from my past. Their bothering me and won’t stop or go away. This is a conspiracy and personal vendetta against me. I ask for God to fight for me and His divine protection and provision.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###, who is facing a challenging situation. Lord, we lift up ###'s concerns about being witchcrafted and perturbed by neighbors, employees, and people from the past. We acknowledge that this is a conspiracy and a personal vendetta against ###.

Father, we know that You are a God of justice and righteousness. Your Word assures us that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. We ask that You would fight on ###'s behalf, Lord. Expose the schemes of the enemy and bring them to nothing. Surround ### with Your divine protection, shielding them from any harm or evil intent.

We pray for Your provision, Lord. You are the God who supplies all our needs according to Your riches in glory. We ask that You would provide for ###'s every need during this challenging time. Grant them wisdom and discernment to navigate through this situation, and guide them to the right resources and support.

Father, we also pray for peace and comfort for ###. Your Word assures us that You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. May ### find solace in Your presence and experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We declare victory in the name of Jesus over every form of witchcraft, harassment, and conspiracy that ### is facing. We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and for fighting on ###'s behalf. May Your glory be revealed in this situation, and may ###'s faith be strengthened through this trial.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have interviewed with several agencies and companies for a new position. I've also applied for 1 bedroom apartments in ### ###. I need miracles, as I cannot continue to live in a motel any longer. I'm spending money for storage and it's costly. My credit isn't good but I'm working on it. I...
Replies
12
Views
191
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
134
With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom