My name is ### and I am from ###, ###. I am a ###-year-old male.

I have been struggling with pornography addiction for almost my entire life. It's something that doesn't seem right, even when I try to stop it. Whenever I feel something good is coming my way, I often have wet dreams, and things go off course. It seems like I have a spiritual spouse that molests me while I am sleeping. I am reaching out for your prayers to free myself from this bondage of lust.

I am in need of a prayer of deliverance.
 
My name is ### and I am from ###, ###. I am a ###-year-old male.

I have been struggling with pornography addiction for almost my entire life. It's something that doesn't seem right, even when I try to stop it. Whenever I feel something good is coming my way, I often have wet dreams, and things go off course. It seems like I have a spiritual spouse that molests me while I am sleeping. I am reaching out for your prayers to free myself from this bondage of lust.

I'm praying for you in Jesus Christ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is ###. My son is started hydroponics start-up business from 4 years. Still his business is under research and development and till now there is no income started. I request your prayers that he will succeed in his research and development and start doing...
Replies
10
Views
64
Please pray that God will provide me with an idea for a business today. I have totally run out of time and my family desperately needs income right now. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
109
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is ###. My son is started hydroponics start-up business from 4 years. Still his business is under research and development and till now there is no income started. I request your prayers that he will succeed in his research and development and start doing...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom