Vashadh

Disciple of Prayer
Marriage breakthrough for me ###, financial breakthrough for me n my brothers, good health for each n every member of my family, turnaround for the best for my family, Lord please may a way for me to b able to pay off all my debts, I set aside the month of September for my wedding, healing upon ### ### ###, God's protection upon my nephew's n nieces, upon my cousins, upon my brothers, upon me, good his for my brothers Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nothing going well in my life problem after problem I also need financial breakthrough in my small business pray for me in need protection where ever I go thank you.
Replies
13
Views
68
Kindly pray for me nothing is well in my life problems after problems I need a peace of mind and protection in my life, please pray for i need financial breakthrough
Replies
12
Views
72
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,534
Messages
16,800,633
Members
650,051
Latest member
Aeroerdormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom