Prayer Request

Ammorn

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord!!!! I do not know whether Jesus is listening to my prayers but I am very hopeless. My boyfriend became hard heart. He forgot me because of his family but I am not.. I am trying to forget him by reading the Bible, listening to songs but I am unable to forget. Why is Jesus giving this pain to me. Please pray for ###, please.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
150
I am asking for prayer and biblical wisdom concerning some ongoing difficulties in my marriage and family relationships. I am a Christian and have been saved and so is my husband. One of the things that has been especially for me concerns my daughter. We have been estranged from her ### years...
Replies
11
Views
135
I need prayers for my mental illness, me and my boyfriend's relationship I went back with him I love him and he's feeling unwell plus he lost his grandma so weeks ago and I was hoping for some prayers and thoughts and he wanted to meetup with me I told him my complicated situation that I have a...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,733
Messages
16,780,355
Members
648,286
Latest member
Piomoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom