Bonireth

Disciple of Prayer
My father ### is having a wound in his leg for past 1 week..he is dressing it daily from hospital..he’s a diabetic patient also..Now the wound is having puss also..he’s taking antibiotic injections...it’s not curing
Before 6 years his one finger was taken from his leg due to an injury..we all were afraid
Please pray for ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I know how painful it must be for your family to see your father go through health issues. Please know that I said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and deliver him from his problem. Psalm 34: 17 says, “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.” May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you & yours.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, Please pray for my ###'s good health and long life he has some heath issues he has eaching problem and not eating property and also lot of health issues. I also saw bad dream of my ### please pray to cancel that bad dream. Also pray for good health and long life of my ### and ### . Please...
Replies
15
Views
154
My name is ###. My wife’s name is ###. She has entered the seventh month of her pregnancy (### weeks). However, due to pain, she has been admitted to the hospital. I humbly request you to pray for her, that the pain stops and that she can safely complete the remaining months of her pregnancy and...
Replies
11
Views
37
Hey, I hope you’re having a blessed and amazing day. Around September ### I had an Emergency visit to my local hospital. Fast forward to September ###, I had received the ER bill and to put to simply put it, I’m not in a comfortable financial position to pay off my debts. However, luckily I did...
Replies
10
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom