Prayer For The Holy Spirits Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

FROMWOUNDEDNESS

Account Closed
```html
"Lord, I ask You for a great outpouring of Your Holy Spirit​

in me. Enable me “to know the love of Christ which passes​

knowledge” so that I “may be filled with all the fullness” of You​

(Ephesians 3:19). ​

I don’t ever want to take lightly the fact that​

You have sent Your Spirit to dwell in me, to guide and help me​

live the life You have for me. Teach me the deep things You

want me to know from Your Word. Help me to hear the leading

of Your Spirit telling me the way to walk. Give me understanding

about all You want to do in and through me.​

Thank You, God, that You are always with me. I long

to know You better every day, so I ask for a fresh and ever-increasing

flow of Your Spirit. I pray that You, Holy Spirit, will

be at home in my heart. Keep me from allowing anything into

it that would quench or grieve You. I don’t ever want to hinder

Your work in my life. I invite You to move powerfully through

me, for I know that Your Spirit in me is how You touch the

world around me. Keep me ever mindful of that as I go about

my day and I am around other people. I want to always be sensitive

to Your leading.​

In Jesus’ name I pray."​

Albeit these words were written in her book Holy Spirit,LEad Me by holy spirit led ###, aka Prayer Warrior Extraordinaire......I could not have said it better myself. And I know that God knows the sincerity of my heart. Thank you Lord for Prayer Warriors who help lead others into deeper, spirit-filled prayer.
```​
 
God bless you today

default_jesus-sign.gif


LORD, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations

Loving & Merciful Father please guide our lives & give us increasing understanding & peace of mind. Through Your Spirit help us learn lessons for all eternity & make us ready for our part in Your coming Kingdom. Fashion & mold us & make us Your full sons & daughters. Bless us, protect us & guide our lives for good in every way. Elohim of Redemption & Restoration please make us ready to obey You & that we will always be eager to do right. Strengthen & perfect us & make us what we ought to be & equip us with everything good that we may carry out Your will, while You works in us & accomplishes that which is pleasing in Your sight through Yeshua. Teach us & cause us to understand where we have erred & empower us to guard our ways. Father Yahweh please teach us true wisdom & cleanse us from our secret faults. Forgive all our sins & help us to love our enemies & pray for those who persecute us.
 
Lord, I too, am in full agreement with these prayers, Teach us Lord, Mold us Lord, Change us Lord, in to what you what us to be, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have some exceptionally difficult decisions to navigate and make today. My heart is so heavy and I'm so anxious and scared. I am praying for Jesus' peace as I walk through this day, for Him to give me the words I need to use when I have to have these discussions, for His wisdom and guidance as...
Replies
4
Views
200
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
177
Dear Loving Heavenly Father, I need You. I do not know what to do. I feel like a failure. I met with the neighbor who is allegedly claiming rights on our lots (even on documents they do not have any right anymore) early Aug, i was to give her the price for her to sell the lots (she will mark it...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom