Prayer for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janersp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janersp

Guest
I ask for prayers for my aunt, she is a benedictan nun, and is suffering from severe back pain due to osteoporosis. Lord, I ask that you relieve the suffering of your servant ### especially now during her many trials. Lord, you have been so generous with our family and have bestowed so many wonderful blessings upon us, you are a wonderful and merciful Lord. Amen
 
Dear Jesus, I ask that you touch ### tonight...I ask you would heal this wonderful woman of faith and make her days brighter because she serves you Lord...thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you help an aunt of mine ### that I haven’t seen for a long time and her esophagus problems where she can’t ever well, maybe also she can’t breath well, she in her mid to later ### not sure exactly age. She has had...
Replies
14
Views
404
Dear Lord, we humbly and earnestly implore your prayers for my beloved aunt, who is facing a serious health crisis. May the Lord, in His boundless compassion, bestow upon her healing, resilience, and peace, and may He guide the hands of those caring for her. In Christ's Holy Name.
Replies
12
Views
180
Please pray for my friend ### she is lost her aunt about a mo ago. Not is suffering depression and stomach problems everyday pray she is permanently better. She also doesn't really want go anywhere. Pray for healing.
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom