Prayer for my ###

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
THANKYOU SO MUCH God Bless you
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name and ask for your healing hand to be upon ###. We pray that you would restore her teeth and gums to perfect health and that all the damage would be healed. We pray that her mouth would be free of pain and that her gums would be restored to their natural state. We thank you for your mercy and grace and ask that you would bless ### abundantly. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thankyou so much God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal sore or painful gums to be free on the left side of my teeth and gums because it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable moving around in my mouth.
Replies
12
Views
177
I don't understand why my wisdom is still sore with gum in the area below the back left of the teeth, but it still hurts while I chew and eat the foods in my mouth. It is not worth getting pain. I don't know how to affect hurt and sore on the gum on the wisdom tooth on the left below the back...
Replies
10
Views
150
I had dream that I was pulling fish bones out of my mouth. It was a lot.
Replies
5
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom