Prayer for my ###

Please Lord help my friend who is highly addicted to drugs and alcohol let him be free from all that in Jesus name I pray Amen
I can certainly understand your concern for your friend. Know that I'll be praying for him, friend. May the Lord draw your friend closer to Himself, touch him with His healing hand, and deliver him from the hold that drugs and alcohol has on his life. God bless your caring heart.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for ###. He is one of my favorite cousin. He's nice! Has always been nice to me. He speaks to alot of people. For him to get born again. For God to get a hold of him. Mind, body, spirit, soul. For God to remove alcohol addiction far from him. For God to send believers into his...
Replies
11
Views
195
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a productive, stress-free accurate and peaceful work week. In Jesus name I pray amen. Please also pray for my friends daughter who is drug- rehab will be successful this time around and will be able to be drug and alcohol free for the...
Replies
9
Views
143
I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom