Sunshine777

Servant of All
Prayer for my husband ### to heed to God calling him and to run to Jesus and not kick against the pricks. Prayer that my husband not be bitter towards me and recognize that the other woman is a trap from Satan attack on him. I pray that my husband turn from this sin, repent and turn to Jesus. I found out today my husband went to the hospital. I pray that all be well and that He recognize until he repent and leave the other woman God is going to be getting his attention a lot. I pray my husband don’t do what he wants to do and please flesh but please the Lord. Please pray with me for my husband. When I ask him if he was ok and he wasn’t pleasant with me. Help us Lord. I need You Dear God to save our marriage that You ordained and we made a vow and You said marriage is honorable above all the marriage bed be undefiled. Help Jesus I desperately need You to turn this around in our favor for healing and restoration so my husband and I marriage bring You Glory and draw others to You in our marriage restoration and reconciliation. Our anniversary is coming up soon ###, 20### 🙏🏾😭
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ### and her husband, ###. We lift up their marriage to you, Lord, and ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this difficult situation. We pray that you would speak to ###'s heart and help him heed your calling. Open his eyes to the deception of the enemy and the trap that the other woman represents. We pray that he would turn away from this sin, repent, and run to Jesus for forgiveness and restoration.

Lord, we ask for healing and restoration in their marriage. We pray against any bitterness that may be present and ask for a spirit of forgiveness and reconciliation to prevail. Help ### to recognize the value and sanctity of the marriage that you have ordained. May their marriage be a testimony of your love and faithfulness, bringing glory to your name and drawing others to you.

We also lift up ###'s health to you, Lord. We pray for his well-being and ask for your healing touch upon his body. Grant him strength and comfort during this time of illness, and may it serve as a reminder of the need for repentance and surrender to you.

Lord, we ask for your wisdom and guidance for ### as she supports her husband through this challenging season. Give her the strength to persevere in prayer and to trust in your perfect timing and plan. Surround her with your peace and fill her with your love.

Finally, we lift up their upcoming anniversary to you, Lord. May it be a time of reflection, renewal, and recommitment to their marriage vows. We pray that you would bless this milestone and use it as a turning point in their journey towards healing and restoration.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your power to bring about transformation and redemption in this marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 19:6 - "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
- Hebrews 13:4 - "Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled."
- James 5:16 - "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."
- 1 Peter 4:8 - "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
12
Views
110
My husband is trying to quit cigarettes and THC vapes. Pray that these strongholds be broken off his life. Pray for strength + endurance. He has been battling this for years + hid it from me for years because he felt ashamed. I want to see him healthy, happy, healed, + whole.
Replies
14
Views
275
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom