Prayer for my ###

mm19

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my best friend. She is constantly in the same situation over and over again with work, family, relationships, etc. Right now, she is about to get fired and they are telling her things that are not true to fire her. She is constantly doing write-ups to Human Resources to show them that they are lying but it seems that the HR is really not reliable there. She has no peace there and when she goes there is none there either. She is the main provider for her parents and her daughter. She needs support and a better, easier life. I have known her for ### years and it always seems as though there is a struggle and problems in her life. I feel bad for her and have been praying for her situation to turn around and find peace. Please pray that her life changes and she finds happiness in all facets of her life. Thank you.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
[SIZE=18pt]♥[/SIZE]♥♥[SIZE=11pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt].  [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Prayer Focus~Let’s Pray:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want and accept Your perfect will for my life.  Teach me how to honor You with my life every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in wise Godly Christian counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  Strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  And God g[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]ive Your Holy Angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe. Bless me with Your special protection over my life, home, car, and all my belongings. Place angels all around me, my home, and car as a hedge of protection. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name.. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus.  [/SIZE]Amen.[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]



 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to turn to Jesus about her issues. She is constantly trying to control my every move. She is cursing at me all the time and trying to belittle me. She treats me like I don’t belong in our home and I’m the one who brought her here and helped her with immigration. It is...
Replies
11
Views
144
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND ### 🙏 Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###, a highly experienced senior HR professional who worked for a large investment firm. Last year, she was made redundant after a very difficult period with her manager. Despite receiving strong support and...
Replies
11
Views
69
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom